What do you think about the shoes from The Shoe Warehouse? Tell The Shoe Warehouse what is your impression about it and what should be improved at The Shoe Warehouse customer satisfaction survey, you will have a chance to win a coupon of $10 off plus 10 chances to win $1,000 daily.
The Shoe Company Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
- Visit The Shoe Company Customer Satisfaction Survey page (See Reference Link 1)
- Choose one of the shoe shop from the two options
- Read the sweepstakes official rules (See Reference Link 2)
- Enter the visit date, survey code and total purchase amount
- Click on ” Enter” button to continue
- Follow the instructions and finish the survey
About The Shoe Company
The Shoe Company is a Canadian shoe and apparel store, originating from the Greater Toronto Area. They currently operate 65 stores from Victoria, BC to St. Johns, Newfoundland. Leonard Simpson is the founder of Town Shoes and had the vision to see the growth opportunity for footwear to be sold in a big box format. He then created the Shoe Company and has recently purchased the Western Canada based Shoe Warehouse.
- The Shoe Company Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.theshoeq.com
- The Shoe Company Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- The Shoe Company Official Site: www.theshoecompany.com