Long John Silver’s hosts an online survey allowing you to share your dining experience, so it can know how well it has performed and how it could improve. Your evaluation will certainly help it make progress in the future. By finishing the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win a prize. To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older.
Long John Silver’s Customer Feedback Survey Guide
- Refer to the Reference Link One at the bottom for survey completion
- Please enter the store number and ticket number located on the top portion of your receipt
- Answer some questions based on your own dining experience
- Rate your satisfaction with the friendliness of staff, cleanliness of the restaurant and much more
- If you would like to enter into the sweepstakes, please leave your personal information including your full name, address, Zip, phone number and email address
About Long John Silver’s
Long John Silver’s is an American fast-food restaurant that specializes in seafood. The first restaurant was opened in 1969 in Lexington, Kentucky. The name of the brand is borrowed from the novel Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Long John Silver’s Customer Feedback Survey Link: www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Long John Silver’s Official Site: www.ljsilvers.com