How do you like your most recent LEGO’s visit? Did you get the right customer service there? Did you find the cool toys for your kids? In an effort to improve your experience, LEGO invites you to provide feedback on your recent visit. Take the survey and tell LEGO how you feel about it and what need to be improved.
LEGO Store Customer Experience Survey Guide
- LEGO Guest Experience Survey page (See Reference Link 1)
- Select the language you prefer to use
- Enter the entry code on your receipt
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your recent experience at the LEGO Store
- Enter more of your personal information
Lego is a popular line of construction toys manufactured by The Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, Lego, consists of colourful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, minifigures and various other parts. Lego bricks can be assembled and connected in many ways, to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots.