American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), a non-profit physician evaluation organization, sponsors a program to help doctors improve the care they give patients. If you had an appointment with a doctor in the last 12 months, you may contribute to the program by completing the American Board of Internal Medicine survey and receive better care services in the future.
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Guide
- Visit the survey site given in Reference Link 1
- Choose the language from English and Spanish
- Enter the physician ID number which consists of 6, 9, 12 or 15 digits and then click “Begin Survey” to continue
- Follow the instructions to finish the survey
ABIM, established in 1936, is an unprofitable physician evaluation organization in the United States. It aims to improve the profession for the public good by conducting exams and utilizing some assessment tools. ABIM has launched many board certification programs for physicians to enhance their care skills.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Link: survey.abim.org
- American Board of Internal Medicine Official Site: www.abim.org